This has been copied from https://disqus.com/home/discussion/krajee/not_found_404_kartik_439/
I am having a problem with the editable column in a gridview, I was hopingfor a point in the right direction to resolve. When I add a row in a blank grid via ajax, I reload the grid using pjax. On the Pjax reload the editable column comes up as a button and has no events triggered. Firebug reports the following error.
TypeError: jQuery(…).editable is not a function.
On a page reload after adding the first row everything works as expected. Adding a second line to the grid everything works as expected. The problem only occurs when the first row is added and the grid refreshed via pjax.
This can be fixed by loading the assets manually .
Just put this on the top of your view and it will work fine.
I have also reported it kartik here where more info can be found regards this issue.
This get installed together with game at some point and once you got a game and it’s completely not needed.
2. IP Helper Disabling – Windows Service (This is for proxy, IPv6)
What the IP helper is ?
Windows description: Provides tunnel connectivity using IPv6 transition technologies (6to4, ISATAP, Port Proxy, and Teredo) and IP-HTTPS. If this service is stopped, the computer will not have the enhanced connectivity benefits that these technologies offer. Why this can be disabled: Many organizations haven’t even started testing IPv6, much less fully deployed it. As indicated in the service description, the IP Helper service is leveraged in IPv4-to-IPv6 transitions
Please follow the steps below to disable it. PC restart my be required once you finish for the changes to take affect.
Press the keys “Windows” and “R” simultaneously. (Windows normally between Left Alt and Left Ctrl) or click the windows start button bottom left and click the search box
Type “services.msc” in the field and hit enter.
Scroll down and find “IP Helper” in the list.
Right-Click on “IP Helper” and select “Properties.”
Change “Startup type” to “Disabled.”
Stop the service
Reboot your machine.
3. Java updater in running processes can also cause the game to drop in champion loading screen disable this if possible show up in process as jusched.exe*32
Right click on star bar then click on Task Manager then go to Processes and if its running kill the process by right clicking and pressing End Task
Next step is to disable it in Java
4. Switching to the NA (North America) server, grabbing the patch and then switching back to EU. This fix is not for NA users obviously 🙂
5. Use the Logitech G19 keyboard from Logitech can cause issues and the LOL support for Logitech seems to be causing problems.
to disable the support ready Step 8 and Step 13 just in case.
6. Right click your lol.exe and go into properties and run it for 640 x 480 in the settings (the little tick box) the bug splats stop happening and it connects to the game successfully, maybe turning down the resolution in the actual config file / settings may help too.
your computer / riot games / league of legends / RADS / solutions / lol_game_client_sln / releases / 0.0.0.236 / deploy – Right click league of legends .exe and tick the box for run in 640 x 480. doesn’t bug splat anymore.
seems to work for a number of people, doesn’t seem to fix everyone though
7. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 that is changing profile with LoL application.
Again disable switching in application or uninstall it.
8.Logitech hardware support
can now be disabled by adding “LogitechSupport=0” to the “General” section in your game.cfg Path – >C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\game.cfg (This may be different depend where you have installed your game)
9. Blocking IP 18.104.22.168 on firewall
This fix will block overloaded auth IP so u can connect to sever!!!
Also u can block it manually with ur router or firewall – 22.214.171.124
Open up Windows Firewall -> Advanced -> Inbound/Outbound Rule and add blocking for a specific IP 126.96.36.199
10.Disabling Logitech program/software can also fix game crashing.
This seems to fix the problem if you have a Logitech G35 software. Good advise. Disable it anyway 🙂
11. ATI Catalyst and Nvidia Control panel may set up profiles which override program settings.
Try disabling them to ensure they are not conflicting with the game. Additionally, you could even enable a profile (if it was already disabled) to see if this fixes the problem.
12.After closing down the program “Logitech Gaming Software 8.50”
13. Renaming Logitech DLL files
Go to your Riot Games directory and there to: \Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\XXXXX-version(it’s a number)\deploy
There are two files: LogitechGkey.dll and LogitechLed.dll
Make a copy of each file, just in case. Then delete the two in the \deploy folder. Loading screen should now start without crashing.
14. Unistalled LOLreplay
15. Another reason may be for those who updated to windows 8.1. In this case, RiotRadsIO.dll will make an error.
Every server security conscious organization will have their own methods for maintaining adequate system and network security. Often you will find that server hardening consultants can bring your security efforts up a notch with their specialized expertise.
Some common server hardening tips & tricks include:
– Use Data Encryption for your Communications
– Avoid using insecure protocols that send your information or passwords in plain text.
– Minimize unnecessary software on your servers.
– Disable Unwanted SUID and SGID Binaries
– Keep your operating system up to date, especially security patches.
– Using security extensions is a plus.
– When using Linux, SELinux should be considered. Linux server hardening is a primary focus for the web hosting industry, however in web hosting SELinux is probably not a good option as it often causes issues when the server is used for web hosting purposes.
– User Accounts should have very strong passwords
– Change passwords on a regular basis and do not reuse them
– Lock accounts after too many login failures. Often these login failures are illegitimate attempts to gain access to your system.
– Do not permit empty passwords.
– SSH Hardening
— Change the port from default to a non standard one
— Disable direct root logins. Switch to root from a lower level account only when necessary.
– Unnecessary services should be disabled. Disable all instances of IRC – BitchX, bnc, eggdrop, generic-sniffers, guardservices, ircd, psyBNC, ptlink.
– Securing /tmp /var/tmp /dev/shm
– Hide BIND DNS Sever Version and Apache version
– Hardening sysctl.conf
– Server hardenining by installing Root Kit Hunter and ChrootKit hunter.
– Minimize open network ports to be only what is needed for your specific circumstances.
– Configure the system firewall (Iptables) or get a software installed like CSF or APF. Proper setup of a firewall itself can prevent many attacks.
– Consider also using a hardware firewall
– Separate partitions in ways that make your system more secure.
– Disable unwanted binaries
– Maintain server logs; mirror logs to a separate log server
– Install Logwatch and review logwatch emails daily. Investigate any suspicious activity on your server.
– Use brute force and intrusion detection systems
– Install Linux Socket Monitor – Detects/alerts when new sockets are created on your system, often revealing hacker activity
– Install Mod_security as Webserver Hardening
– Hardening the Php installation
– Limit user accounts to accessing only what they need. Increased access should only be on an as-needed basis.
– Maintain proper backups
– Don’t forget about physical server security