My name is Rafal Zdziech and I am IT professional based in United Kingdom.
Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.
I also use the following on daily basis:
- Juniper DDOS Device
- Cisco/Juniper Switches/Routers
- ServU FTP
- Ticketing Systems (redeveloped by myself from scratch using Yii2+PHP+MSSQL)
- PCI Scans (Fixing Security issues)
- SSL Management
- Load Balancers HaProxy, IPSense
Current skills set used on daily basis:
- PHP5 OOB Yii2 Framework
- Reverse Engineer and development of Internal Company Management Systems.
- Linux Administration (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat) (Postfix, DNS Bind9)
- Windows Administration 2003/2008/2012 (IIS, WSUS, AD, DHCP)
- MS SQL 2008/2012 (SQL)
- Basic Cisco Switches configuration (ports, VLAN’s configuration)
- Cisco ASA Firewall Management (NAT, VPN’s etc)
- Security (Intrusion Prevention, IP blocking, Abuse Reporting)
I am working/worked with Blue Cheap Customers (some of them listed below) supporting their servers/website and making sure that they stay online 24/7/365.
- http://www.maxinutrition.com/ (GSK)
This blog is a fun project where I try to share my ideas, knowledge and any other information that I can think my be useful.
My other sites: