If the database is not updating even if the “Update task worked” then follow the below
1. Log in to the Kaspersky Management console.
2. Navigate to affected server.
3. Run Database Update task.
4. Check if the task worked by checking the database timestamp in the Application->Kaspersky Server-> Database Date. If the timestamp hasn’t changed then do the following
5. Under Application Stop/Start Kaspersky Server.
6. Under Task Run a Database Rollback
7. Under Taks Run the database Update.
8. Go out of the server and refresh the view.
9. Check the database timestamp but it should be “green” already.