Cheap SSD Hosting $5 a month Sign UP
First. Please read it careful if something is wrong or you got something else PLEASE SHARE it add comments and I will update the set of fixes so the other gamers can enjoy the game the same as you 🙂
How to fix crashing in League of Legends? Why I am creating it?
The answer is simple I had the same issue and I wonder what I have changed that suddenly the game started crashing every time. Welcome Bans and lost of lost games !
The game should PC proof but it seems it is not :).
In my situation everything was working fine then suddenlyt it started crashing all the time. Lags in game/ Crash PC restarted game re installation nothing helped ;).
I manage to get a list of thing what it might be and after I finish doing everything and restarting my PC at the end it fixed my problem.
If nothing below helped you report your issue to LOL
0.1 Check your Internet Connection. The below is recommend by LOL
0.2 Check if you meet all the LOL criteria with regards to networking
1. Uninstall Pando Booster.
- This get installed together with game at some point and once you got a game and it’s completely not needed.
2. IP Helper Disabling – Windows Service (This is for proxy, IPv6)
What the IP helper is ?
Windows description: Provides tunnel connectivity using IPv6 transition technologies (6to4, ISATAP, Port Proxy, and Teredo) and IP-HTTPS. If this service is stopped, the computer will not have the enhanced connectivity benefits that these technologies offer. Why this can be disabled: Many organizations haven’t even started testing IPv6, much less fully deployed it. As indicated in the service description, the IP Helper service is leveraged in IPv4-to-IPv6 transitions
Please follow the steps below to disable it. PC restart my be required once you finish for the changes to take affect.
- Press the keys “Windows” and “R” simultaneously. (Windows normally between Left Alt and Left Ctrl) or click the windows start button bottom left and click the search box
- Type “services.msc” in the field and hit enter.
- Scroll down and find “IP Helper” in the list.
- Right-Click on “IP Helper” and select “Properties.”
- Change “Startup type” to “Disabled.”
- Stop the service
- Click “Ok.”
- Reboot your machine.
3. Java updater in running processes can also cause the game to drop in champion loading screen disable this if possible show up in process as jusched.exe*32
- Right click on star bar then click on Task Manager then go to Processes and if its running kill the process by right clicking and pressing End Task
- Next step is to disable it in Java
4. Switching to the NA (North America) server, grabbing the patch and then switching back to EU. This fix is not for NA users obviously 🙂
5. Use the Logitech G19 keyboard from Logitech can cause issues and the LOL support for Logitech seems to be causing problems.
- to disable the support ready Step 8 and Step 13 just in case.
6. Right click your lol.exe and go into properties and run it for 640 x 480 in the settings (the little tick box) the bug splats stop happening and it connects to the game successfully, maybe turning down the resolution in the actual config file / settings may help too.
- your computer / riot games / league of legends / RADS / solutions / lol_game_client_sln / releases / 0.0.0.236 / deploy – Right click league of legends .exe and tick the box for run in 640 x 480. doesn’t bug splat anymore.
seems to work for a number of people, doesn’t seem to fix everyone though
7. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 that is changing profile with LoL application.
- Again disable switching in application or uninstall it.
8.Logitech hardware support
- can now be disabled by adding “LogitechSupport=0” to the “General” section in your game.cfg Path – >C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\game.cfg (This may be different depend where you have installed your game)
9. Blocking IP 126.96.36.199 on firewall
- This fix will block overloaded auth IP so u can connect to sever!!!
- Also u can block it manually with ur router or firewall – 188.8.131.52
- Open up Windows Firewall -> Advanced -> Inbound/Outbound Rule and add blocking for a specific IP 184.108.40.206
10.Disabling Logitech program/software can also fix game crashing.
- This seems to fix the problem if you have a Logitech G35 software. Good advise. Disable it anyway 🙂
11. ATI Catalyst and Nvidia Control panel may set up profiles which override program settings.
- Try disabling them to ensure they are not conflicting with the game. Additionally, you could even enable a profile (if it was already disabled) to see if this fixes the problem.
12.After closing down the program “Logitech Gaming Software 8.50”
13. Renaming Logitech DLL files
- Go to your Riot Games directory and there to: \Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\XXXXX-version(it’s a number)\deploy
- There are two files: LogitechGkey.dll and LogitechLed.dll
- Make a copy of each file, just in case. Then delete the two in the \deploy folder. Loading screen should now start without crashing.
14. Unistalled LOLreplay
15. Another reason may be for those who updated to windows 8.1. In this case, RiotRadsIO.dll will make an error.
17. Run Compatibility troubleshooter
- On Windows 8 Right click on LOL launcher then click on Properties -> Compatibility and Run compatibility Troubleshooter
18. Disabled LoLRecorder.
19. Uninstall Razor Game Booster.
20. Install latest drives for Ati and Nvidia graphics card.
21. Don’t buy any hardware 🙂
22. In very hardcore situation Windows Re installation fix it as well.
23. Add lol…..exe files to DAP
Control – Panel – System -> Advance -> Performance then Settings -> Data Execution Prevention and add lol.launcher.exe / lol.launcher.admin then restart your PC.
24. Change DNS to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
If would like to gift my a gift to support hosting and this and future development please donate or send a in game gift to aMiPL